Can an officer go with me to my ex's house to get my personal property?
Written by MCSO   
Friday, 26 August 2011

Not without a court order. Disputes over personal property are a civil matter, not criminal, and an officer can't get involved without an order from the court. Persons who have a situation like this will have to go to a private attorney in order to get it resolved.

Last Updated ( Friday, 26 August 2011 )